Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > LOOKING FOR A VOCATIONAL SCHOOL FOR A E.U. PROJECT    

LOOKING FOR A VOCATIONAL SCHOOL FOR A E.U. PROJECT

roxana2008
Turkey

LOOKING FOR A VOCATIONAL SCHOOL FOR A E.U. PROJECT

hello...... I�m an English teacher, teaching in Turkey and we�re dealing with a project financed by the Euroepan Union. our project focuses on vocational schools and, at the moment, we�re looking for a partener school which will be willing to work together with us and act as our host. if anyone knows a school which is interested, please cotact me at [email protected] 

thank you looking forward, Roxana

14 Jan 2009      

joebcn
Andorra

Hi Roxana,
I see you�re looking for European partners. I work in a public adult school in Spain and we are about to start a European project about language acquisition with other adult schools from Italy, Belgium, France and Turkey.
I guess you are looking for partners to do a  Comenius project, but ours is a GRUNDTVIG project. If you are interested you can e-mail me.
Good luck!
Joe

14 Jan 2009