Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > HELP ME PLEASE    

HELP ME PLEASE

vcjr
Brazil

HELP ME PLEASE

I�VE BEEN HAVING PROBLEMS SOWNOLADING WORKSHEETS...DON�T KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING... I RIGHT CLICK ON THE DOWNLOADING BUTTON...AND IT SIMPLY DOES NOT WORK... I NOTICE MY CREDITS BEEN USED UP, BUT I DON�T GET THE WORKSHEETS... IS ANYONE HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM...

28 Sep 2008      

crisholm
Spain

Hi,
As I answered today to another member, the same thing happened to me some days ago after all the changes. Apparently the right click button for downloading has been disabled (so you can�t download although the counter marks you have). If you left click the mouse, you can open or save the worksheets as usual.
I hope this helps!

28 Sep 2008     

Vickiii
New Zealand

Hi VCJR and Crisholm,

Victor fixed the bug over a week ago now so you should be able to use the Save As function again.  I can �SaveAs� in Explorer 7, my Firefox browser does not allow this function for some reason...(Firefox problem rather than Victor�s).  What browser are you using? Maybe that is where the problem lies?

I use SaveAs all of the time - so I know how frustrating it is when it is not working.  I hope it is just a browser issue.

Regards Vicki

28 Sep 2008     

vcjr
Brazil

THANKS VICKI... I HAVE BOTH FIREFOX AND EXPLORER 7... DOP YOU THINK THAT THIS MIGHT BE THE PROBLEM, JUST BECAUSE I HAVE BOTH...
ANYWAY... I USED BEFORE AS SOON AS I JOINED THIS WONDERFUL SITE AND IT WAS WORKING PERFECTLY...
NOW, EXPLAIN TO ME HOW YOU DO IT TO USE SAVEas... IT MEANS THAT YOU DON�T CLICK ON THE DOWNLOADING BUTTON, IS THAT IT... OR YOU CLICK ON THE IMAGE AND ASK TO SAVEas...
THANKS...

30 Sep 2008