Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > French websites    

French websites

Bibbertje
Belgium

French websites

Hello everyone

I have been a member of this site for some time, although I haven�t uploaded much. I am just starting off as a teacher, and I find it hard to find time to create and upload my own material. However, this site helped me out quite often over the last few months, so thanks to all of you!

I showed the site to my sister-in-law, who is a French teacher in Schotland, and she was really jealous of this giant source of teaching materials. Therefore, I would like to ask whether anyone knows of any similar websites for French teachers? I have searched the net, but didn�t find anything, as I wouldn�t know which key words to give Google...

I hope someone will be able to help out.

Thanks!

15 Jan 2009      

Zora
Canada

Hi,

I believe that Pinky Makus is trying to set up a site similar to this one - the address to the site is: www.site.fslprintables.com

Smile

15 Jan 2009     

Bibbertje
Belgium

Thanks for your reaction. I should maybe have told you that she is teaching adults, so the site you mentioned will not be very helpful... Any other suggestions?

15 Jan 2009