Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Got the ideas but not the knowledge to make a worksheet with a computer...    

Got the ideas but not the knowledge to make a worksheet with a computer...

William1
France

Got the ideas but not the knowledge to make a worksheet with a computer...

Hi,

I am willing to share some of my own material but I don�t know where to start, which software to use, where to get pictures etc etc.
Can anyone help??

Thanks,

WIlliam.

16 Jan 2009      

vanda51
Portugal

Good morning William

There are some great tutorials  on this site that will help you :

By Frenchfrog:

By Helen:

By Logos:

By Ichacantero:

I hope it helps

regards
Vanda

16 Jan 2009     

vanda51
Portugal

16 Jan 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

The main thing when using the word program to make worksheets is to figure out how to

1. Create and use a text box as they can be moved to where ever you want on the page + change fonts/ colours/ sizes etc of text
2. How to insert and move a picture on the page (select the option that it sits in front of text etc so that it doesn�t affect the other items on the page)
3. How to use the border and outlines of text boxes function

Those are the main basics you need :-)
Lots of pictures can be found simply by typing in google WHAT you want and then looking at the picture section not the webpage section :-)

Good luck! Use the tutorials and once you have done a couple of worksheets you  will get the hang of it no problem!

16 Jan 2009