Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > night!!!! (22:00hs)    

night!!!! (22:00hs)

Damielle
Argentina

night!!!! (22:00hs)

BTW, everybody is getting ready to go out for dinner or  a drink, here. Later,  at about 2:00 am,  mostly young people (and some olders too) are going dancing to a disco. What about your country at the same time. I mean, do you do out after 10 pm??

17 Jan 2009      

mena22
Portugal

Hi damielle! In Portugal young people usually go out for dinner and then to a disco, never before 1:30, 2 a.m., which is awfully late for me Embarrassed!!!! When my daughter is ready to go out, I�m ready to go to bed!!! Wink

I loved nighlife! But I know now everything has its time! Smile

Have a good night.
Hugs,
mena

17 Jan 2009     

Bella29UMM
Mexico

I`m very young too, but I dont have time to go out, and when i have time i prefer to sleep�LOL

In monterrey, mexico young �people and also adult people usually go out to a disco on saturdays , in my city there are very good places to dance or just to have a drink for example the Barrio Antiguo.

Good night!

17 Jan 2009