Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Why no points?    

Why no points?

kdammers
Korea, South

Why no points?

I spent a long time putting up an activity.  It got posted, but I still - weeks later - have no points.  Why?

17 Jan 2009      

elfelena
Russian Federation

Because nobody downloaded your worksheet. It has no pictures and nobody took interest in it. Have a look at those worksheets that have a lot of points and make conclusions

17 Jan 2009     

mena22
Portugal

GSmileSmiled morning Kdammers! If  no one downloads a worksheet when it shows on the board as a contribution of the day and, therefore, can be downloaded by the other contributors for free, i.e. without  losing points, it is most unlikely that this particular worksheet  will ever be downloaded in the future, since it implies losing points.

So, what should you do? If you really want to be part of this wonderful community, which implies getting 30 points, you should take a look at the most downloaded worksheets and see what people are mostly interested in.

You have to realize that there are too many worksheets daily and we don�t have time to look carefully at each one of them! So the layout, the colours chosen, the neatness,  the right description of the activity, the skills it focuses on, the level it is aimed at   -- all these are important aspects you should bear in mind when you upload a worksheet. 

Hope I could help.
Have a nice day!

mena

17 Jan 2009