Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Hello ...I īm so sorry for giving some work today!!!!    

Hello ...I īm so sorry for giving some work today!!!!

harelyta
Peru

Hello ...I īm so sorry for giving some work today!!!!

Hello friends!!! Please can anybody helpe me with this?????

There will be a talent show in the school where I work...I don īt know exactly what to present I have ss from primary (4th , 5th and 6th grades) I was thinking about the song Of aladdin....What do you think about it???? Do you have any experience with this kind of show???? maybe some plays children enjoy to act them out :)
I don īt know what to do, please share your wonderful ideas with me :)

Thank you very much for your precious time!!!
Have a nice WEEKEND!!!! Relaxxxxx

Regards

Harelyta

21 Sep 2012      

mcbaeza
Chile

we always do talent shows at school and students love to participate.
they prepare songs, bands. poems, plays, etc.

21 Sep 2012     

papadeli
Greece

Some ideas here and here

Greetings from Greece,

22 Sep 2012     

Maja O.
Poland

Hi, some time ago I had a similar problem and one member of this wonderful site suggsted me something like "choral speaking". You can easily adjust every script you want. Look at the story about little Red Ridding Hood -  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktEbvfb6m5A

My students had a great fun learning "The grasshopper and the ants" . I hope it will be useful.

Kisses
Maja

22 Sep 2012