Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > "E-mail friend"    

"E-mail friend"

mkosior
Poland

"E-mail friend"

Dear All,
I am teaching two 8-9-year-olds this year (private classes) and I thought it would be a nice idea if I found "e-mail friends" for them. One of them is a girl, and the other one is a boy. They are both Greek living in Thessaloniki.

Does any of you have a private student living in a different country who might be interested in this kind of exchange?

Thanks a lot!
Margarita

24 Sep 2012      

gabytich
Argentina

Yes!!!! I have some students of different ages and interests. I want them to e-mail with other ones. Would you like to start writing??? I `m waiting for your answer!!!!

24 Sep 2012     

gabytich
Argentina

Yes!!!! I have some students of different ages and interests. I want them to e-mail with other ones. Would you like to start writing??? I `m waiting for your answer!!!!

24 Sep 2012     

solramis
Argentina

Hi! I would love that too. I teach 1st and 3rd year in secondary school in Jun�n de los Andes, neuqu�n Gabytich, Where are you from?? do you also teach teenagers?
Sol

24 Sep 2012     

petili
Bulgaria

I �d love to be your penpals with my students, too. I teach in private language center and I have students age 9-10. If you are interested send me a p.m.
Hugs, Petya.

25 Sep 2012     

gabytich
Argentina

hi everyone!
sorry for the delay of my reply but I �ve been so busy!!!! Last year I opened my own private language school. I have students of all ages kids and teens. My teachers snd I want to have penpals. Would you like to join? I�ll start the lesson in April. what about this nice experience.
If you are still interested please send me a p. m. 
Hugs, gaby from Argentina.

6 Feb 2014