Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > EOI MATERIAL     

EOI MATERIAL

mjpa
Spain

EOI MATERIAL

Could anybody suggest me any books or material to prepare the Spanish EOI exams?
I was thinking about any books to prepare the reading part for example.
Thanks a lot.

27 Sep 2012      

anuska8
Spain

I �ve found this page with suggestions about speaking exams. It �s in Spanish. I hope it �ll be useful for you. 

http://elblogdelingles.blogspot.com.es/2012/03/como-preparar-el-monologo-de-los-examen.html

Hugs, Ana. 

27 Sep 2012     

mjpa
Spain

Thanks anuska8. I already knew that site but I was wondering if there weren�t any eoi teachers here who could suggest us any books, sites or material to use.
I know all eoi schools have their own sites with sample exams, but i have already used them all and i was looking for something else.

27 Sep 2012     

anuska8
Spain

Cool! I �ve gone to English classes where the offical book was "Inside Out" by MacMillan. In Castilla y Le�n EOI students � use that book in different levels. I think is a good resource to practice. 

Hugs, Ana. 

27 Sep 2012     

mjpa
Spain

Thanks again Ana.

28 Sep 2012