Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > WORKSHEETS    

WORKSHEETS

ldthemagicman
United Kingdom

WORKSHEETS

Dear Members,

A couple of weeks ago, I offered to send 2 of my Worksheets, on Grammar topics, to those Members who requested them.  A large number of Members asked.  Before I could send them, my household had a minor domestic crisis.  There was a long delay.

I have now emailed the Worksheets to the requesting Members, but some Worksheets may have gone astray in the Post.

If you asked me for them, but have not received them recently, (or they won �t open), please, email me again and I will try to forward them to you.

Thank you.

Les Douglas

28 Sep 2012      

tsyr
Russian Federation

Dear Idthemagicman,

Why don �t you upload the worksheets? It would be less trouble for you, and, at the same time, a great bigger number of teachers could appreciate your generosity.

29 Sep 2012     

marwashehab
Egypt

Thanks a lot

29 Sep 2012     

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Dear Les,
Sorry to hear, Les..... :-(
Thanks for the message. Hope everyhting is ok now.
But I do have to say that I agree with TSYR :-)  YOUR ws are great, full of new ideas. It would be easier to upload your work ....Embarrassed

Greetings from Portugal!

29 Sep 2012     

ldthemagicman
United Kingdom

Dear tsyr, (and others),

Thank you.

I have approximately 3,000 purpose-made Worksheets, (and PowerPoints), on computer, which I have used for my past and present students of English, Foreign Languages, Magic, Comedy, etc., ranging from Elementary to Advanced.  Some need adjustment to be suitable for ESLP.

Whenever I �upgrade � a Worksheet I post it on ESLP.  However, I have VERY LITTLE free time, both to upgrade and to post.  Moreover, I have no wish to post incorrect, misleading, or unfinished work here, nor to post work that contains errors.

But, yes, I shall post some Worksheets in the future!

Thank you for the compliments.

Les

29 Sep 2012