Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > HAPPY BIRTHDAY VICTOR    

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VICTOR

k3shi4
Indonesia

Happy Birthday, Victor. Your site is really the best. :)

1 Oct 2012     

teresasimoes
Portugal

Happy Birthday, Victor!

You have been doing a great job. I visit this website almost everyday and I always get something refreshing: tips, resources... and above all friendly words and a helping hand. And you are responsible for it.

Thank you, very much and have a slice of chocolate cake for your  Birthday party. I hope you like it!?

1 Oct 2012     

MarionG
Netherlands

I can only agree with the previous posters, not only is your site marvellous and I wouldn �t be half a good a teacher if I hadn �t come across it early in my career, you also run the website with understanding, fairness and gentleness which attest to a true love for the community you created. Your birthday is a good opportunity to say thank you for all you did and do and of course to wish you all the best, also outside the web!

1 Oct 2012     

Greek Professor
Greece

All that has been said here i agree... Happy Birthday. All the best and may you continue to be active. Thanks for evetything

1 Oct 2012     

stefania.r
Italy

I completely agree with MarionG... Thank you Victor!!! May this day be very special for you! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

1 Oct 2012     

silvanija
Lithuania

Dear Victor,

1 Oct 2012     

ldthemagicman
United Kingdom

Happy Birthday, Victor.

And, Thank you! 

Les

1 Oct 2012     

Enid Stella
South Africa

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday - You have enriched all our lives so I hope that you reap all the benefits and blessings you deserve.
Many thanks for your hard work.

1 Oct 2012     

macomabi
Portugal

dear Victor! Thank you so much!

1 Oct 2012     

eaglestar
Philippines

Happy birthday, Victor! You �re the best! More power and more blessings come your way. Cheers from the Philippines!

1 Oct 2012     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    Next >