Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Halloween project    

Halloween project

bibikos
Greece

Halloween project

Hi everyone!

I was asked by my supervisor to make a presentation with my junior classes. I was thinking about Halloween which is a topic of the month and I intended to present it briefly in class through some worksheets with word search and match the pictures to the words. Do you have any ideas how this could be followed by a presentation/project done by the children?

Thanks in advance and have a nice week!

2 Oct 2012      

papadeli
Greece

A lot of ideas here

Flashcards

Pumpkin patterns 

Greetings from Greece,

2 Oct 2012     

bibikos
Greece

Thanks for your help

2 Oct 2012     

bibikos
Greece

Can you suggest any songs that 8 year old kids can sing? Or a poem? I have to present something that will be watched by all school kids

2 Oct 2012     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi

I have a short collection of movies ( from Youtube ), rhymes  and some presentations of mine, may be you find some stuff useful.

Linda

2 Oct 2012     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Great piccies, papadeli - fabulous costumes!

2 Oct 2012     

bibikos
Greece

thanks Linda! Great ideas!

2 Oct 2012     

Kay32
Spain

Hi Bibikos,

Primary Leap has loads of printables to do with Halloween, I think you �ll find them useful. They have flashcards, colouring pages, poems, spot the difference, comprehensions, picture and word matching, word searches and lots more.

Hope they help! Smile

7 Oct 2012