Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > englishexercises.org    

englishexercises.org

mkosior
Poland

englishexercises.org

Hi everybody,
Does anybody know what the problem with www.englishexercises.org is? Or IF there is a problem...
I cannot find the option "add to my group". I can only see "view this exercise" and "comment".
Thanks a lot,
Margarita

3 Oct 2012      

orly100
Israel

Hi
You need to choose an exercise first and only then add to the group.
Hope I could help Thumbs Up

p.s Check that you are logged in.

Orly

3 Oct 2012     

mkosior
Poland

I DID choose an exercise, I viewed it, I like it, and I cannot find the add to group option :(

I �ve done it a million times... And I doing smth wrong and I am just stuck on it? I don �t know...
Thanks for your answer, anyway, Orly...

3 Oct 2012     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi

Follow the red arrow.

First follow Orly �s instructions, Wink

Linda

3 Oct 2012     

mkosior
Poland

And this is what I see on my screen. Can you believe it!!!?? And, YES, I AM looged in...

Thank you for your help, girls, but it does not seem to be working...

3 Oct 2012     

anitarobi
Croatia

This is the way you see it if you �re looking at it logged in over this site - the ESL Printables. But if you log in over englishexercises.org you can type in �what can you do � in the search engine, and you see the image of the OE plus view this exercise and add to my students � list!

3 Oct 2012     

mkosior
Poland

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! I knew it would be that easy!!!
I had done it so many times before, and now it was like I was walking blindfolded!!! Soooo weird... Maybe a need a break :)
Good night!

3 Oct 2012