Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > Please ask permission before using artwork.    

Please ask permission before using artwork.

granitoons
United Kingdom

Please ask permission before using artwork.

It īs come to my attention that you are using this image  in one of your worksheets. I should like to point out that although I don īt own Orson īs Farm or any of the characters, I don īt take kindly to my artwork being used without my permission. Please ask in future.

Andrew Morrice

3 Oct 2012      

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Who is this directed at? I certainly haven īt used your image.

3 Oct 2012     

manonski (f)
Canada

This one:
http://www.eslprintables.com/vocabulary_worksheets/places/the_farm/Orson_s_Farm_636679/

3 Oct 2012     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Well, manonski, my point is, if you could so quickly locate the īculprit �, then so should Andrew Morris have been able to. He should have sent a pm to the person concerned or reported the ws in the time honoured way. This is not a suitable post for the forum. 
Also, I really don īt like the tone of the post. 

3 Oct 2012     

perma
Greece

Only members with at least 30 points can use the reporting system cunliffe Wink
Andrew obviously registered here only to write this message and hasn īt got points.
Deviantart features  a lot of wonderful artwork. It īs only fair to the artists to ask for permission.

3 Oct 2012     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

HI

@ Perma - Any member can report.  

@ Cunliffe - Also, I didn īt appreciate the tone. And also, I didn īt understand, "  I should like to point out that although I don īt own Orson īs Farm or any of the characters, I don īt take kindly to my artwork being used without my permission. "     ????? 

does he own or doesn īt he ?

@ Manon - you are an expert, lol. Kisses

Too late here, hope someone can solve this in a peaceful way, the way we always try to. HUGS,  smile, we are only trying our best, we need each other and we respect each other.
Linda

3 Oct 2012     

tech_teacher
Bahamas

Members with 0 points cannot report worksheets. Imagine if this wasn īt the case!!

3 Oct 2012     

joy2bill
Australia

Please don īt blame the website because someone didn īt follow the rules. At ESL Printables we try to protect the rights of the artist, etc. We have a very strict policy which is what the īstolen contributions � is about but there will always be people who spoil things for everyone.
Cheers Joy

4 Oct 2012     

PhilipR
Thailand

Boohoo, someone used my drawing to teach children English. That īs absolutely terrible.

4 Oct 2012     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Well said, PhilipR!

4 Oct 2012     

perma
Greece

Come on people, be nice!
Not only is his drawing used without asking, without any aknowledgement, without a simple thank you, you come here to make fun of him.
Please.
And anyway, the site the picture comes from doesn īt state anywhere that the artwork featured in its pages is public domain. On the contrary it asks visitors to respect copyright and ask for permission before using.
Some of you might think Andrew is over reacting but that īs no reason to come across to him like that.

4 Oct 2012