Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > Environment ebook project -- looking for other teachers    

Environment ebook project -- looking for other teachers

Montypython
France

Environment ebook project -- looking for other teachers

Dear friends,

Here is the message I sent on eTwinning yesterday:

Hello! I am a French ESL teacher & ICT instructor and would love to start a project with teachers from different countries. Here is what I have in mind: with my 15-year-old students, we will study environmental issues and they will use the computer lab to create ebooks, poems, podcasts to share their ideas, their stories about environmental threats. The whole project will start with their own pictures and impressions. The other teachers could do any similar project and we could share our students � creations and comment on them, share ideas, learn from each other, while engaging our students.
I �m looking forward to hearing from you!

Are any of you interested?
Please feel free to contact me & we �ll see what we can do together!

Have a great day!

Marie

6 Oct 2012      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

That sounds very interesting, I wish you to find partners for the project.
I myself already signed for an etwinning project and I think I won �t be able to handle two international commitments at a time. 
Sophia

7 Oct 2012     

Montypython
France

Dear Sophia,
Thank you for your answer!
Another time may be !
Take care !
marie

7 Oct 2012     

Aswan
Indonesia

wow... just let me in...btw how to reach you? by FB.. twitter...skype.... ??? if u still need partner just text me on FB: Dmt aszhuan. I am waiting... thank u....

22 Sep 2014     

Aswan
Indonesia

wow... just let me in...btw how to reach you? by FB.. twitter...skype.... ??? if u still need partner just text me on FB: Dmt aszhuan. I am waiting... thank u....

22 Sep 2014