Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Hi!    

Hi!

nuschka23
Russian Federation

Hi!

I have a question, may I get a certificate that my worksheets were published on this site? It is very important for my portfolio.

6 Oct 2012      

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Dear Nushka23,

You don �t need a certificate to prove that you are a member of this site... All you have to do is save your personal page (with your contributions), using PRINTSCREEN.
You can also contact Victor - the webmaster - to get it....(I think...)

Hope this helps.

6 Oct 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Last year when I was taking part in the Teacher of the Year contest in my city and I needed a proof of all my activities as a teacher for my document file, I asked Victor, the webmaster, to write me a letter with the website logo and his signiture, which would prove that I�ve been an active contributing member of the ESLP since 2010, and he kindly agreed. So try sending him a pm and explaing the reasons why you need that.
Sophia

6 Oct 2012     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

I personally feel that Victor should not be required to provide certificates and/or write letters for ordinary contributors here. I think he has enough to do without that. 

Nuschka, why don �t you make your own certificate for your portfolio? ( and your contributions are great!) Anyone wanting to check you out can easily do so, as suggested by ascinoquinas. 

6 Oct 2012     

zailda
Brazil

You can also add the link to your page, so it �ll be possible to see the worksheets you publish here. It �s important to fill out your profile using your real name.

6 Oct 2012