Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > SCIENCE MATERIAL FOR PRIMARY STUDENTS    

SCIENCE MATERIAL FOR PRIMARY STUDENTS

rosario
Peru

SCIENCE MATERIAL FOR PRIMARY STUDENTS

Hi colleagues:
I`m looking for some science books for next year. I have 6 hours per week for teaching english but one of the projects is to teach english through science. My students are 6 years old. Do you know some??? 
Thanks in advance
Rosario

8 Oct 2012      

NatySB
Argentina

Dear Rosario. I have one of these books. The activities are very simple and the students love them! http://www.richmond.com.mx/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&layout=item&id=354&Itemid=120
http://www.richmond.com.mx/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&layout=item&id=260&Itemid=121
I hope you find them useful.
Kind regards
Naty

8 Oct 2012     

01marissa
Spain

Oxford and Mcmillan have some published material using CLIL methodology. I �m also teaching Science through English but I produce my own material or adapt the one produced by other teachers. My pupils are older. They are 11-12.

8 Oct 2012     

rosario
Peru

thanks for your help!!! I`m checking now Naty. 01marissa if you know the titles tell me. Kisses

8 Oct 2012     

01marissa
Spain

Social and Natural Sciences- Oxford University Press
Science content for primary- Oxford University press
Find out about science and art- Macmillan
People on earth edebe- primary education

Good luck!

8 Oct 2012     

rosario
Peru

If you know more about others books it will be great!

8 Oct 2012