Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > CAPTION COMPETITION --- The WINNER    

CAPTION COMPETITION --- The WINNER

ldthemagicman
United Kingdom

CAPTION COMPETITION --- The WINNER

Members,

It is with pleasure that I declare Maryse Pey� the Winner of today �s Caption Competition.

"Stripes make the sinner thinner ..."

Thank you, to all who took part.

(My thanks must also go to Marion G.  Her perceptive entry has alerted me to the fact that I may soon find myself detained at Her Majesty �s Pleasure in one of her Penal Establishments For First Offenders Who Should Have Known Better.  I am typing this letter under the bedclothes, for fear that somone may hear me and  think that I am a Member of Wikileaks intent on stealing Intellectual Property.  Lawyers refer to this as: "Typing within tent ... " 

I must now go Underground to avoid detection.  If you are a Teacher and Part-Time Miner, we may meet some day.  I shall be the one with the blackened face and the white T-shirt.

I take comfort from the fact that my wife and my cat believe me implicitly, and they continue to love me, despite all my other failings. 

Please, believe me, I AM INNOCENT, no matter what the Tabloid Newspapers may say about me.

LES DOUGLAS

8 Oct 2012      

mariannina
Italy

Les, I do love your sense of humour! Hug

9 Oct 2012     

maryse pey�
France

Thanks my dear Les for the honor ! And don �t worry we �ll meet soon underground as I am innocent too !

I would like to send a new picture but I am afraid there is a little problem with the link "new topic". So I am obliged to wait it to be fixed. I beg your pardon to all. I hope I could send the picture I have found very soon !

Thanks again and see you soon.

Maryse.

9 Oct 2012