Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Looking for a friend    

Looking for a friend

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Looking for a friend

Hi dear friends

I am just trying to get in touch with a friend, but I can �t. Does anyone know about Sylvie? - stexstme is ( was )her nick here, but I can �t find her. Has anyone of you being in touch with her, can anyone give me news from her? I would appreciate.

Thanks in advance

Linda

8 Oct 2012      

libertybelle
United States

Hi Linda
No, unfortunately it �s been a long while since we �ve heard from Sylvie.
I think I remember she left the group, but perhaps joined again, but I �m not sure.

best wishes
Libertybelle

8 Oct 2012     

ELOJOLIE274
France

I �ve been in touch with her over the summer. She decided to delete her account but she �s still teaching and pretty busy from what she wrote :)
If you want to contact her just let me know by PM and i �ll give you her email address, i �m pretty sure she won �t mind!
have a nice day :)

9 Oct 2012     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hello

Thanks for your replies, I �m glad she is fine. I had a problem with my laptop, but now, finally, they managed to recover almost everything. If she hasn �t changed her email, I �ve got it and I �ve already emailed her. I �ll let you know about, when she answers me.

Linda

9 Oct 2012