Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > HOW TO FILE THE ESLPRINTABLES RESOURCES?    

HOW TO FILE THE ESLPRINTABLES RESOURCES?

maggiejeria
Chile

HOW TO FILE THE ESLPRINTABLES RESOURCES?

Hello my dear colleagues:   Could you please, give some ideas, or the best way about  how to file the worksheets and ppts, that I have been dowloaded from this site?
Thanks in advance.Hug

14 Oct 2012      

Isabel L
Spain

First I rename the file. I name it with a reference to what the ws is about. I also include the author �s name.
Then I put the file in the right folder. I have folders for grammar points, conversation, culture, vocabulary, games, skills, etc. This way I usually find what I need. 

14 Oct 2012     

maggiejeria
Chile

Isabel: How do you know the author�s name after dowloaded?

14 Oct 2012     

ELOJOLIE274
France

it �s very easy, when you download your file always make sure you can change the file of the file before saving it.
When I download a file I type for example maggiejeria - travel aids reading comprehension then I save it in a specic folder, in this case "travels"
here are the folder I have
- reading comprehension
- oral comprehension
- writting
- speaking
- verbs: a) modals b) present c) past d) future e) conditionals...
- segments in a sentence (adverbs, prepositions...)
and then I have various folders claasified by themes (crime, introducing myself and my family, school, sports...)
that way it �s very easy for me to find what I need and to know where I found a specific file...

14 Oct 2012