Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I need cut-paste-match activities    

I need cut-paste-match activities

gulsahbilgeteacher
Turkey

I need cut-paste-match activities

Hi, everybody! I �m a young English teacher from Turkey. I �d like to add entertaining works to my teaching resources. My students are young learners (10-12) and I do not have enough cut-paste-match activities. It �d be great if you have such kind of craft things and share. You can send them as a private message. 
Thanks right now. 

Best Wishes,

Gulsah

16 Oct 2012      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

First of all, it would be better for you to remove your private e-mail from the forum for safty reasons as the forum is visible not only to eslp members.

As to your question, why don �t you look through the contributions here?
Sophia

16 Oct 2012     

gulsahbilgeteacher
Turkey

First, thanks for your kind attention, Sophia. You may be right about the safety reasons. I �ve removed it. Ok, I �ve checked the link but I see there are just three resources. It �d also be a great contribution for this section, too. If I find such kind of craft things, I �ll certainly add them. 

Gulsah

16 Oct 2012     

papadeli
Greece

A lot of activities here
Greetings from Greece,

16 Oct 2012     

gulsahbilgeteacher
Turkey

Hi, again Sophia ! I �m sorry, I haven �t noticed your "more here" link :)) Thanks a lot !!! There are thousands of great activities there !!! They �ll really really work !!!

16 Oct 2012     

gulsahbilgeteacher
Turkey

Hi, neighbour :))

Thanks a lot for your kind attention, Papadeli.  I �ll also check the google visuals. There are so many and it �ll take some time..

Best wishes from Turkey,

Gulsah

16 Oct 2012