Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > need advice from experienced members    

need advice from experienced members

imen ben ach
Tunisia

need advice from experienced members

I �ve created an OE and it �s still pending for approval. I �m new here and i find this site very helpful and enlightening ! I �m an inexperienced teacher and I �ve found many useful worksheets for my pupils but i can �t download any since i don �t have enough points Confused. How long does it take  to approve my exercises and how does the rating take place ?
Check out my worksheets if you like. i would love to hear the opinion of experienced members and teachers

Thank you in advance

17 Oct 2012      

gulsahbilgeteacher
Turkey

First, welcome to ESL :)) I guess it does not take so much time in normal circumstances. After a day later, they add your points if they aprove your contributions. So, try to be patient and wait some more time. Greetings from Turkey. Gulsah

17 Oct 2012     

imen ben ach
Tunisia

thank you  :)

17 Oct 2012     

keju
Philippines

same here..I made a online Worksheets and loads of hassle..
I really want to contribute my work I �ve done loads but I don �t loads of hassle

17 Oct 2012     

keju
Philippines

same here..I made an online Worksheets and loads of hassle..
I really want to contribute my work I �ve done loads but I don �t know... a lot of hassle for me Why don �t they make it simplier so that other people can use it also
thanks

17 Oct 2012     

chud
Israel

But you may download recent contributions for free, without spending points. Anyway, don �t worry, it doesn �t take long. Meanwhile you may use this site, for example:

http://free-worksheets.com/tag/language

Cheer up. Have a nice day.

18 Oct 2012