Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Snakes and ladders game    

Snakes and ladders game

jayen
France

Snakes and ladders game

Hello everybody,

I �d really like to build up a snake and ladder board game for my pupils and I �m having difficulty in doins so. Can anybody tell me how do I get started.
 Thanks an awful lot.

19 Oct 2012      

LILIAAMALIA
Greece

At the top af the page there �s a section called "templates".There you can find a redy made one to use. It �s free to download.

19 Oct 2012     

jayen
France

Thanks a lot Liliaamalia. I �ve been through the templates but I �d like to do one by myself. I like challenges.
Have a nice day.

19 Oct 2012     

SaraMariam
United States

When I did my first snakes and ladders game, I used windows and a simple table. You just put the measures you want your table to have, format with thicker lines etc and in the end you insert pics. It takes a lot of time to do it this way though - but you have the game you wanted  ;). However, there may be faster ways to get there - for those who know more about computers and software :)

Hugs
Sara

19 Oct 2012     

jayen
France

Thanks a lot Sara. I �ll try it this way and if I come up with something easier I �ll let you know if you want.
Hugs
Bon week-end

20 Oct 2012