Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > looking for a song    

looking for a song

MarionG
Netherlands

Thank you all so much for your willingness to help. I got to know some great songs in the process (reva, the song �daughters is truly beuatiful, and so true).
I have to admit I get a little discouraged when I see your suggestions. My students are nowhere near the level needed to even start to understand most of the songs suggested. They just started their 3rd year of English (2nd really since their first year they basically only learn the ABC which for them is new since Hebrew has a different script). I know that by the time we reach the end of 5th grade and the 6th grade their level will have jumped and lots of the songs do become possible but for now it seems so far away and I feeling up against a wall. A wall called lack of vocabulary...

22 Oct 2012     

< Previous   1    2