Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > How to contact the webmaster.    

How to contact the webmaster.

roberta55
Portugal

How to contact the webmaster.

Does anyone know how to contact the webmaster? I can �t send my printables. It always says an error has occured.  
Roberta55 

21 Oct 2012      

aleph06
United States

I used to have this problem, due to my format being wrong or the printable had too many pictures or was just too big.  You might want to check the format.

I have a mac, so I always have to convert PPTX and docx into a PC format of PPT and doc. type.

21 Oct 2012     

rashou
Tunisia

Me too I have the same problem I couldn t send any contribution  since summer at the beginning it used to say I m not a member now it says an error accured.  Wish things settle down

21 Oct 2012     

mohzayat
Egypt

the same happens with me

21 Oct 2012     

roberta55
Portugal

Thanks, but I still don �t know the webmaster �s mail. How can we contact with him or her?

21 Oct 2012     

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Hi Roberta!

Here �s Victor Gayol email: [email protected]

or you can send him a PM:

21 Oct 2012     

lurdesilva
Portugal

I had the same problem and after resizing the worksheet everything worked again. Maybe that �s the problem with your worksheets too...

21 Oct 2012     

roberta55
Portugal

Thanks, you �ve been very nice and helpful. Perhaps I�ll send Victor an email.

21 Oct 2012