Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > CAN SOMEONE ANSWER MY QUESTION PLEASE???     

CAN SOMEONE ANSWER MY QUESTION PLEASE???

seyda
Turkey

CAN SOMEONE ANSWER MY QUESTION PLEASE???

How many points do we lose when we download a powerpoint? Actually as I know if we are premium members we can download  30 worksheets per day for free. But whenever I download 30 worksheets from everyday contributions I always lose 1 to 5 points from my own points. Has it ever happened to you? Or do we have to download less than 30 worksheets in order not to lose points? But I should mention that I am not sure about if a power point is ony 1 point?

18 Jan 2009      

Tere-arg
Argentina

Maybe you download more than 30.  Let�s suppose you download 32: you have used your extra points and 2 of your accumulated ones.

It might also be that you download at the time when the worksheets are changed so the ones you chose become into old ones and take points of yours (not the extra points)

Hope it helps

18 Jan 2009     

seyda
Turkey

Thanx for your answer but I m sure I didn�t download more than 30. In fact I sometimes I download 27 or 28 worksheets it says that I have used all my free points. I just wonder does it ever happen to you?

18 Jan 2009     

libertybelle
United States

Only the new worksheets of the day are free. (30 of them)

Old worksheets cost 1 point pr. download.

Hope this helps
L
ps -
all the newest worksheets can be seen by clicking on the
Show All link on the left column.

18 Jan 2009     

aliabellaaj
Tunisia

in fact it happens to me i don�t know the reason but i understand your problem
hope this will not happen to us in the future

18 Jan 2009     

isabelle99
Monaco

be careful when you download  the ws. a double click by mistake and that�s 2 points wasted!

18 Jan 2009     

seyda
Turkey

isbabelle thank you very much:))) I think that�s the answer I�ll be more careful next time:))

18 Jan 2009