Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Caption Competition    

Caption Competition

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Caption Competition

Hello everybody, here is your new picture ready and waiting for an exciting, witty, wacky or perhaps thoughtful caption!

22 Oct 2012      

Mallerenga
Spain

(True story) Last week I arrived at home and my teenager daughter was watching this film. When I asked her about what she was watching she answered "This is better than Disney Channel. You always say I have to watch old films, and this one is older than greatgrandma -- She is 87). Umf!

22 Oct 2012     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Well, here �s my own:

Bad day at the office, dear?

22 Oct 2012     

maryse pey�
France

Our worst enemies are our own thoughts...

22 Oct 2012     

orly100
Israel

Dear Maryse peye ,

You are absolutely right  I love it Thumbs Up.

22 Oct 2012     

EstherLee76
Peru

I ordered a fresh lobster, not monster!

22 Oct 2012     

papadeli
Greece

Monster: Oh, is it Chewsday today? Pleased to eat you. 

Greetings from Greece,

22 Oct 2012     

yanogator
United States

I �m not contributing a caption, but I want to thank Lynne for choosing a still from one of my favorite movies "Clash of the Titans". I love all of Ray Harryhausen �s work. It �s worth seeing just to see Harry Hamlin when he was pretty young. Another of Harry Hamlin �s early movies, which I also like a lot, is "Movie, Movie" (It �s a double feature in one movie).

Bruce

22 Oct 2012     

isa2
Austria

Titan to Titania (wearing his wife �s glasses):
"Look how people are staring at you, dear. Show me the bastard who gave you that lousy haircut and I �ll quarter him."

22 Oct 2012     

MoodyMoody
United States

"Is the line for The Rocky Horror Picture Show?"

(I didn �t know this picture was from Clash of the Titans, but I did know it really wasn �t Rocky Horror. But for someone who knew nothing except the title, it looks like it could be Rocky Horror.)

22 Oct 2012     

douglas
United States

Monster: "Is this one for me too?"
Observer 1:"I hope he �s too dumb to realize that it �s just a rock."
Observer 2: "With Halloween right around the corner, I guess we could call him Charlie Brown--Charlie Brown always got rocks."
Girl chained to rock: "I�m just the wrapping, please ignore me.  I�m just the wrapping, please ignore me. I�m just..."

PS-Gotta agree with Bruce--great movie (the remake sucked in comparison)

Cheers,
Douglas

23 Oct 2012