Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Out there, someone gives credit to the work of us, teachers!    

Out there, someone gives credit to the work of us, teachers!

mariannina
Italy

Out there, someone gives credit to the work of us, teachers!

Hi, I checked the site www.mycutegraphics.com and I found this message from the author Laura Strickland!
I couldn �t hold back my tears! Thank you Laura.
Granny

"I do ask that you please credit me somewhere in the file, however. Just a simple note at the bottom of the file or on a credits page with the sites full URL such as: "Graphics from: www.mycutegraphics.com" etc. I ask this for two reasons: 1.)So other teachers may find the site 2.) This is my fulltime job and I put in a considerable amount of time making new clip art images and backgrounds. The small note of credit you give back to me helps me to continue to make clip art and backgrounds.

I do not mind teachers using my work on Teachers Pay Teachers etc. because I appreciate what you do. I �m a mom of three boys and I am so thankful for the job all of you do. I �ve had the privilege of helping in my children �s classrooms and I know first hand how much time and energy teachers put into each day and sometimes, I know, you spend money out of your own pocket. Teachers are the cornerstone of our society. After all, without teachers we wouldn �t have doctors, scientists, lawyers etc. I am thrilled and honored to help teachers and give back through my work. You may use my work either in freebies or in the lessons that you sell."

Heart

23 Oct 2012      

anitarobi
Croatia

Heart

23 Oct 2012     

Mabdel
Morocco

Thumbs Up

23 Oct 2012     

mariaah
Spain

HeartHug

23 Oct 2012     

anaisabel001
Spain

Thumbs Up  

23 Oct 2012     

isa2
Austria

I �ve not used her clipart so far but I think she deserves a big hug.Hug

23 Oct 2012     

juliag
Japan

Lovely clipart and most kind and generous lady Clap.

23 Oct 2012     

01marissa
Spain

Fantastic clipart ! THANKS LAURA!

23 Oct 2012     

Pelletrine
France

lovely and stimulating warm words..... and lovely cliparts: thank you Laura ;o)))

- and thank you mariannina for the post !

23 Oct 2012     

mariannina
Italy

Thumbs Up

23 Oct 2012