Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > My avatar    

My avatar

Kita19
Portugal

My avatar

Hello!

I�ve changed my avatar but the information about me and even my real name have disappeared when I open a printable of mine! Is that normal? Can anyone help me, please?

Another question:
Is there a way to search for my own topics in the forum?

Thanks for your help!

Hugs from Portugal.

18 Jan 2009      

aftab57
United Kingdom

I just visited your avatar page and everything seem to be ok may be you need to logout and then login again. By the way you e website is wonderful and lots of very useful resources.

Your second question is not clear to me. You can see all your worksheets which are shown just below your avatar.

18 Jan 2009     

Kita19
Portugal

Hello aftab! Thanks a lot for your reply... you�re always so kind and so available to help Big smile 

I tried to log out but it didn�t solve the problem. Maybe you�re referring to my main page, but when you click on a printable of mine, you don�t see my description and my name on the right side, where you have the contact and website. That�s weird!

My second question wasn�t about my worksheets, but about the topics/questions I write about in the forum, like this one, for example. I�m sorry I wasn�t clear enough Embarrassed

Thanks again for your kindness (not only this time).

I�m glad my blog is useful! I try my best to be helpful, just like you Smile

Patr�cia

18 Jan 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

Search "kita19" in the search  By the user:  option at the botton of this home page 

18 Jan 2009