Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Let ´s share smartboard files!    

Let ´s share smartboard files!

aliciapc
Uruguay

Thank you very much!

26 Oct 2012     

Maria Isabel
Peru

THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO MUCH VICTOR!!!!!!

AWSOME NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU �VE MADE MY DAY!!!!

26 Oct 2012     

olgavillanua
Spain

Thanks very much!

It would be great if you could add the Hitachi. This is the one we �ve got at my school.

26 Oct 2012     

carinita
Argentina

Wow! I don �t have an interactive board yet but it �s an excellent idea! Clap

26 Oct 2012     

GigiGraziano
Argentina

THANKS FOR ADDING MIMIO!!! GREAT!!!!! 

26 Oct 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

I have a couple of questions: do I need to install smartboard software on my laptop to be able to create activities for it, if I want for example create activities for our school smartboard? If yes, how bulky is it and do I have to buy it? or could I use the same software pakage from school?
I usually use interractive games from textbook CDs or ppts on smartboard (when I am lucky to get in that room:)
Sophia

27 Oct 2012     

joy2bill
Australia

Sophia
Just ask your IT person at work for the disk and a product code. It �s very easy to install. I clicked on the properties on my computer and it says that Smart technologies takes about 17.5 KB (17,974 bytes) and 36.0 KB (36,864 bytes) on the disk. (I don �t really know what this all means). It �s the smart notebook that I use to create files.
I found a download here http://smarttech.com/downloads but if you can use the work version so much the better. Have a look at the website because I don �t really understand it all. I use an older version (10) because when I upgraded the whole programme went crazy and wouldn �t save anything so I prefer an older one that works to the newer one that my computer didn �t like.
All I can say is that once you have it at home you will find it completely invaluable.
Cheers Joy

27 Oct 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Thanks, Joy,
sent you a pm:)
Sophia

27 Oct 2012     

sophia0806
France

Thank you so much for interwrite!!!

27 Oct 2012     

teresapr
Portugal

Wonderful ideaThumbs Up
Thanks so muchHug
In my country and language level we don �t use it very often as there are no available flipcharts, so this is another great possibility of sharing. I have only one and I �m not sure if I can upload it here because at that time I did a first draft in WORD and uploaded it here. Do you think it is possible to upload that flipchart here?
Have a nice weekend!
Teresa

27 Oct 2012     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    Next >