Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > Brown bear activities for little kids    

Brown bear activities for little kids

SaraMariam
United States

Brown bear activities for little kids

I was cleaning up my old pics on the computer and found some about activities I have done with the little kids. I thought some of you may be interested. This is from when we read the book Brown bear brown bear what do you see by Eric Carlisle:

Stick puppets easily done - copies from the books, and wooden sticks you can
get in pharmacies.

The 3 year olds made their own bigbook - DinA3 copies from all animals in the book, the kids colour, glue feathers, glitter, stickers and sand on them. After all has dried, make an entire book of all the sheets and leave it in the classroom for the kids to relook at their work all year long.

Almost the same for the bigger kids that can write, just smaller sheets and a book for each kid for him/herself.

Sorry for taking so much space, but I thought it might give some ideas for those that teach little chidren :)

Have a nice fridayyyy!!
Sara

25 Oct 2012      

SaraMariam
United States

Here is a video by the way ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdHCYgO9zh8

25 Oct 2012