Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Hidden Add ! ??? What is this and where does it come from ,,,    

Hidden Add ! ??? What is this and where does it come from ,,,

Pelletrine
France

Hidden Add ! ??? What is this and where does it come from ,,,

What on Earth has happened?
- I just noticed that by my profile photo the "points" : had become a button ! So: I clicked on it to see if it was a new feature: it certainly was!!!!:
 It took me straight through to an add!!!! HOW COME ?
Do you experience something similar?

30 Oct 2012      

baloochester
France

I don �t experience anything similar, however I would be quite upste if it had happenened to me ! That �s really strange ! Hope you �ll find where the prolem comes from

30 Oct 2012     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Nothing like that has happened to me. However, would it be so bad if ads were allowed? There must be costs in running this site and ads would generate a bit of income. How can we contribute, btw? There �s probably an easy mechanism that I �ve just missed. I get so much from eslprintables, how can I donate? 

30 Oct 2012     

manonski (f)
Canada

No such thing for me. I �m sure it �s a glitch.  Tell Victor.

30 Oct 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

adds are there when you are not logged in, so only registered users have the benifit of add-free browsing.
Pelletrine: You should pm Victor if you experience things like that.

Sophia

30 Oct 2012