Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Useful words !     

Useful words !

renko6
Poland

Useful words !

30 Oct 2012      

Dr. Ahmad El-Maghraby
Egypt

Wonderful! Teaching synonyms is not in the focus of many teachers who do not have a sense of responsibility. I think this creative strategy will motivate those teachers to pay a thorough attention to teaching vocabulary, especially synonyms. Thanks a lot for your distinguished effort, renko6. 

30 Oct 2012     

anitarobi
Croatia

I love teaching synonyms and creative writing and I love your poster...

30 Oct 2012     

beshop
Poland

source:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=373802019373386&set=a.179184778835112.48637.168287986591458&type=1&theater

30 Oct 2012     

alexcure
Poland

Excellent, dear Raneta, thank you!!! Nice to read from you again!!!!!

Love,

A.

30 Oct 2012     

MChappell
France

How presumptuous of you El-Maghraby  to say that teaching synonyms is not in the focus of many teachers who do not have a sense of responsibility. What allows you to assert such a thing?

30 Oct 2012     

MChappell
France

Thank you very much for your list dear Raneta. It �ll be very useful for my high school pupils.

30 Oct 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

@MChappell: so you think that irresponsible teacher do teach synonyms? what �s your point?

You �ll probably like this as well:
101 ways to give praise - it can bring variety in the way you encourage your students � work/participation

Sophia

30 Oct 2012     

MChappell
France

NO, ueslteacher, I was just shocked by the way El-Maghraby put things.I just meant that nobody should judge which teachers are responsible and which aren �t. Thank you for the link.
Marie-Pierre

30 Oct 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

@ Marie- Pierre: I guess it �s bad wording of one �s thoughts in a foreign language.

30 Oct 2012     

jayen
France

Totally agree with you MChappell.  Nobody is perfect and useless to judge anybody. It doesn �t help to improve oneself in anyway.
Nice hols to you.

30 Oct 2012     

1    2    Next >