Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > This message is for my American and Canadian colleagues    

This message is for my American and Canadian colleagues

maryse pey�
France

This message is for my American and Canadian colleagues

I would like to tell all my American and Canadian colleagues that I DO hope that they are safe, as well as the ones they love. I hope that Life will be the strongest and that Sandy will make no more victims or damage anywhere else.
Please take very great care of you wherever you are in this part of the world. May this disaster become a new source of actual strength and solidarity !

I worry for all my friends and my deep thoughts are with you.

Plenty of hugs.

Maryse.

31 Oct 2012      

manonski (f)
Canada

Hi Maryse! Most of Canada has been spared from the hurricane. We have gotten a lot of rain but by the time the storm hit our coasts, it had been downgraded from hurricane to storm.  Still, we get lots of winds and rain. I �m more worried for our New York and New Jersey members.  It �s actually sunny where I live right now.

31 Oct 2012     

edrodmedina
United States

Hello friends. As happened last year around this exact time, we have lost power at home here in Connecticut. Luckily that is the only inconvinience we �ve had. Others around the area in  NY and Jersey have not been as fortunate. I �m at work and obviously there �s power here but I �m looking at going home to another cold and dark evening. Ed

31 Oct 2012     

yanogator
United States

I �m so happy for you, Ed. It �s amazing that being just that small distance north makes so much difference. Fortunately, here in Ohio we �re just having a lot of rain, and not the big winds we had after Katrina.

Bruce

31 Oct 2012