Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > learners scores    

learners scores

rhman
Egypt

learners scores

Hi everyone.I expect a quick respond from experienced teachers to this problem ( How can I use the learners scores in improving their performance levels )Can anyone answer me ,Pleassssssssssssssse?I Analise the results ,but what should I do after that? I mean is there a plan to follow or???????

2 Nov 2012      

SaraMariam
United States

I don �t know if I really understand what you are talking about, rhman. If your student �s results are good you keep on going, if they are bad means they didn �t understand - which might be a personal problem (if just 1 or 2 are weak for example) or a problem that comes from your teaching (eg; if most of the class don �t show good results) in which case it is up to you to improve your own teaching (maybe you should change the method, the way of explaining, maybe the kids need diiferent chanels to understand things ... you must evaluate your own work). I have never heard of a special plan that one has to follow, so I don �t know if I really understood you correctly.

3 Nov 2012     

rhman
Egypt

Thanks a lot Sara .Of course you know that I didn �t mean  to be bossy But on the contrary (It means that I know that all of you are experienced that is why I expect you to answer. Anyway it is something in the culture. Now , after analyzing the results we should have a remedial plan (how to write -what is my role in that what is my school role ,parents role and colleagues role in that . Have you got any idea or book about that.

3 Nov 2012     

SaraMariam
United States

Yes, I know :). Maybe this helps you, rhman:

3 Nov 2012