Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Points Lost for No Reason. Help please.    

Points Lost for No Reason. Help please.

michelle_7
China

Points Lost for No Reason. Help please.

I �ve noticed the probelem for two days in a row. I downloaded 27 free daily new contributions yesterday. But when I logged in today, 2 points are lost. Why is that?
Thanks. If it �s a system error, please fix it asap.

Michelle

7 Nov 2012      

lamyaa
Egypt

i think there is some instability with the points coz it happens to me but after some time you wil get your points ..don �t worry

7 Nov 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

I think that your problem could be caused by you being unaware of the time change. It could be that you had started downloading when it was still "today" but while you were in the process of browsing through wss the date changed for the site and you ended up downloading 2 wss from "yesterday �s" contributions.
You can read about when the time changes on the website here http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=33387
Sophia

7 Nov 2012