Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Time counter in ppt    

Time counter in ppt

Celestito
Argentina

Time counter in ppt

Dear all,
I �m preparing a Power Point presentation, in which I want to add a time counter to each of the slides to make my children speak about the pictures for three minutes. The problem is that I don �t have the slightest idea of how to do it.
Can anyone help me???

10 Nov 2012      

edrodmedina
United States

Hello. What a coincidence. For the past few weeks I had been looking for the same thing. Last week I posted a link to Snap Timer. It works really well. Hope you find it useful. Ed

10 Nov 2012     

Celestito
Argentina

Thanks a lot!!!
I �ll see if it works for me..

10 Nov 2012     

foose1
United States

I would just put a spinner on the master slide or on each slide that starts with the start button (with previous) that spins 360 for 2:58 minutes and place a second spinner (with previous) with a delay for 3:00 minutes that beeps for 2 seconds (time depends on the lenght of the beep).  Once the beep stops 3 minutes is up).  I don �t think one has time to reset a timer.  You can place them outside the of the power point slide or place them within.  Group with an arrow so that the arrow points to how much time you have left.

John

11 Nov 2012