Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Insulting Comments    

Insulting Comments

EstherLee76
Peru

Insulting Comments

Hi,

@mydesk is posting insulting comments on my worksheets.  Anyone know how to delete and stop that?

Thanks guys,
Esther

11 Nov 2012      

juliag
Japan

Hi Esther,

That �s most unfortunate and also not allowed on this site.
Send a PM to Victor, the webmaster:

victor
V�ctor Gayol

You can find him if you do a search by username at the top of this page.

11 Nov 2012     

EstherLee76
Peru

Thanks Julia.  When I try, I get an invitation for Microsoft Outlook.  I tried following the steps but I don �t know what they want me to do.  (It �s popping up in Spanish).

:(

11 Nov 2012     

asungilsanz
Spain

Try to contact him by email.

11 Nov 2012     

juliag
Japan

Hi Esther,

I could PM him no problem, so for  now I �ve contacted him with your problem. Maybe he will get back to you soon. Hug

11 Nov 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

I went through all your contributions and found only one insulting comment from this user.
I think it �s his/her way of getting back at you for your comment on his/her post yesterday when you called him/her "poltergeist" http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=38733
Don �t get me wrong I personally disapprove of such insulting comments and I think all users have to respect the rules here and other users as well. I just think he/she was provoked.
Sophia

11 Nov 2012     

EstherLee76
Peru

Thanks everybody.

Sophia, you �re right as always.  That was very silly of me.

11 Nov 2012