Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Essay    

Essay

ellii
Bulgaria

Essay

Dear colleagues,

My son has homework " The happiest day of my life" Please give him some ideasTongue

12 Nov 2012      

Myszka
Poland

Maybe one of his birthdays that he remebers best and was the happiest day of his life, because of people who came and present he got ;)

12 Nov 2012     

aliciapc
Uruguay

I find it hard to do !! I don �t know about his life so ...  Maybe a nice birthday party, football game, a class where he stood out ( ? ) Who knows? It depends what he �s been through !

12 Nov 2012     

goospanish
Mexico

My adult was trying to pick between her wedding day and 15th birthday.  In  Mexico the
15th birthday for a girl is big celebration.

I have no idea what makes him happy.  For me I like to learn things.  Getting a new (not used) car was exciting.   May be he was giving a neat toy he liked or was elected to something,

12 Nov 2012     

efty charle
Cyprus

The big day had finally arrived-singing contest
How I had prepared the days before
Feelings that morning (nervous, butterflies in the stomach)
parents drove me to the venue-too many contestants-all seemed anxious
I was number 7
went onto the stage-I thought of my Music teacher �s words"Sing like noone is watching"
I did my best
after a while-judges announced the results- couldn �t believe my ears-won the first prize
What was it?
Feelings of happiness: I wanted to start jumping up and down, the news brightened my day, I was on cloud nine, I was rewarded for the hard work
All in all, it was  the happiest day of my life and I will never forget it

12 Nov 2012     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Just ask him to reflect, �what was the happiest day of my life? � 

12 Nov 2012     

manonski (f)
Canada

I seriously think YOU are the best person to help him with this homework. Only you know what happy events have happened in your son �s life.

12 Nov 2012