Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Comenius Projects,    

Comenius Projects,

ilkerpinar
Turkey

Comenius Projects,

Hi, my friends,

I always use this website in my lessons.... Every teacher in this website is very creative and helpful... Now I need help about Comenius projects.. We are a small village school in one of the most beautiful cities of Turkey.. We want to make Comenius project but we don �t know where to start. We have some brilliant ideas and want to develop them. We want to be the coordinating country or a partner of a Comenius project for the next 2 years... If there is someone who is eager to help my school, we �ll be very happy... If you want to make a project and need partners or if you want to be a partner, please send me a message. We have students aged from 6 to 15. My school is in a village but it �s very pretty and not far away from the centre. My city is famous for its nature, foods, folk dances and people.

See you :) Best wishes from Turkey...

13 Nov 2012      

hain
Austria

That sounds really good - I also live in a small village in Austria, along the river Danube - Our area is also really pretty, with beautiful nature, good food, folk dances,.... and lovely people.

I currently teach 12 year olds - for two more years - so that would be good. I have never taken part in a comenius project but would really be interested.  please let me know more if interested - what is your project layout? Here my private email acc which I look at more often [email protected]

Look at my sons t shirt on the photo....

13 Nov 2012