Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Missing points    

Missing points

genita
Portugal

Missing points

I�ve read some messages of members complaining about stolen points. Well, now it�s my turn. I sent a powerpoint in three parts. Some members downloaded it and some left comments. But I still have the same 345 points I had before I sent the resource. Can somebody help me?

19 Jan 2009      

silvanija
Lithuania

If your powerpoint is among the recent contributions your points will be added after midnight (Spanish time).

19 Jan 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

Have you read the FAQ at the top of the homepage?
You will not get your points until midnight SPANISH time of the day it was in the daily downloads section.
As they are in today�s daily downloads, that means you won�t see the points until midnight spanish time TONIGHT. It does not update to your account throughout the day. Only at the end.
edit: the "stolen"points you are referring to was a CORRECTION of an error in the system as Victor the sites owner has explained in his post.

19 Jan 2009     

lila59
France

It�s the same for me, 8 points are missing! I had 143 points and now I have only 135! How is it possible?

19 Jan 2009