Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > speaking classes?    

speaking classes?

Pretty3
Saudi Arabia

speaking classes?

Hi,
I am going to give students speaking class to help practise English.

How can I start?
What do I need ?
Are there any worksheets or anythings helping me?

Thanks a lot in advance

14 Nov 2012      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

have you tried searching the wss for "speaking" and your students � age?
or have you checked the older forum posts for speaking and haven �t found anything?
Sophia

14 Nov 2012     

mcintoshe
Ecuador

what level is it and what age? 

14 Nov 2012     

sadeel
Palestine

look at the list , on the left of the forum , u can find the "speaking" section, and to start u can write the most important sentences u use at u �r class like :"may i drink water, what time is it ......"things like that and put them on the wall so every s.s can see them , another thing u can show them a picture and ask everyone of them to tell u what he see or feel about the pic... hope that it helps 

14 Nov 2012     

susuqiu
Mexico

HI!! THE FIRST TIME MY LITTLE CHILDREN (7 years old) GAVE AN ORAL PRESENTATION IN FRONT OF THEIR PARENTS, I PREPARED FOR THEM LITTLE PARAGRAPHS WITH PERSONAL INFORMATION INCLUDING FAVORITE COLOR, FAVORITE SPORT, FAVORITE SONG, THEY MEMORIZED THESE INFORMATION AND ALSO THEY PREPARED A DRAWING IN A CARDBOARD REPRESENTING THEIR FAVORITE SPORT, MUSIC AND COLOR. PARENTS AND CHILDREN FELT VERY COMFORTABLE WITH THIS ACTIVITY. HOPE IT �S USUFUL FOR YOU.Wink

14 Nov 2012     

Pretty3
Saudi Arabia

Thank you all.
I forgot to tell you my students are 16 years old.

I saw many worksheets here, can you help me and guid me how to start that kind of lessons.

15 Nov 2012     

papadeli
Greece

I love this card game!

Greetings from Greece,

15 Nov 2012