Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > has failed to download a printable    

has failed to download a printable

marishkalittle
Russian Federation

has failed to download a printable

I am not sure who to apply to, but I Has not been able to download a printable for the third day. That �s what it indicates:

500 - Internal server error.

There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.

Please!!! Help!!!

16 Nov 2012      

marishkalittle
Russian Federation

Evidently something is being wrong with the site, but it �s been for three days! Has anyone had the same problem recently?

16 Nov 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

do you mean you can �t download any of the wss? or a particular one? if it �s a particular one and you �ve been trying to download the same one for three days, it means that there �s been a problem with the printable and it �s been reported and was probably removed. But if it �s all contributions you �re talking about, you should pm the webmaster here, bc it �s certainly not the problem with the site as other users seem to be fine and can download no problem.
Sophia

16 Nov 2012     

pyes
New Zealand

I am having the same problem uploading to the site - I get to the upload page but when it starts uploading I get the same message and I am unable to upload any handouts.

16 Nov 2012     

MBel�nG
Argentina

Hi everyone, yesterday I uploaded a worsheet and when I entered the site this morning a similar message appeared, saying that there had been a system error (or sth like that) and that my worksheet hadn �t been uploaded. I �ve just given it a try, so I �ll have to wait until tommorrow I guess.

16 Nov 2012     

J*o*a*n*a
Macedonia

I had the same problem, and I tried a couple of times. Then I checked the size of my doc. and it was 900mb. I divided my worksheet in two, deleted a photo that was on and made two worksheets at the size of 450mb. Check the size!

16 Nov 2012     

cutest
Bahrain

Hi everybody,
I have the same problem. I �ve been trying to upload to the site and I get this message

500 - Internal server error.

There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.

And i checked the size of the file it is 2.20 MB.

16 Nov 2012     

TriumphTriumph
Russian Federation

I had this problem when I tried to upload a very "heavy" file. Remember it should be no more that 500kb!!!

17 Nov 2012     

lamyaa
Egypt

i had this problem to but i tried something else and it worked!!

after i had finished my worksheets , i used the snipping tool to save it as a picture then i inserted it in a new blank sheet and reuploaded it :))) 

try it ,it would work with u too as it is a way to overcome the large size and the different formats of the pics u use :)

have a good day!

17 Nov 2012     

marishkalittle
Russian Federation

Thanks everyone!!!!! The problems was really the size!

17 Nov 2012     

cutest
Bahrain

You were all right..The file was big ..now the problem is solved and i uploaded the worksheet..
thanks everyone!!

17 Nov 2012