Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > SEARCHING FOR PENPALS (12-13 YEARS OLD)    

SEARCHING FOR PENPALS (12-13 YEARS OLD)

irenemartinez
Spain

SEARCHING FOR PENPALS (12-13 YEARS OLD)

I would like to find teachers interested in setting up a penpal exchange witt  my students who are secondary students aged 12 and 13 from Spain. I have two different  groups of 24 students each.

17 Nov 2012      

Isabelle74
France

Hello !
I �m Isabelle, I �m French and my school is in the French Alps, 20 minutes drive from Geneva. I have about the same number of pupils aged 11 to 13 in my penpal club, and e �re looking for friends all over the world, we have lots of ideas (video presentations, powerpoints, letters, culture boxes...)
Let me know if you are interested ;-)
[email protected]

17 Nov 2012     

joseane.correa
Brazil

Hello

Very nice to know that you would like to start a pen pal.
I have groups of 11-14 years old students. Each class has about 30 students.
I would like to be part of the pen pal project with my students but the problem is the school year finishes in December and then we are back in February.
Is it possible to start now or only in February?

my email is [email protected]

17 Nov 2012     

muhittin
Turkey

hello

I would like to participate a penpal organization from Turkey. As I teach 3th, 4th and 5th graders, I have got the sufficient number of the pupils aged from 9 to 13...It would be a great chance for my pupils to improve their foreign language...please contact me!!!

17 Nov 2012     

Omnia Mea
Russian Federation

Hi guys!

I have a couple of students the very suitable age mean - 13-15 years old. I am a private teacher of English. I am quite interested in setting them up for pen-pal club as a study-motivation tool. If anybody has some individually interested teenagers to make a pen-pal company for my students please e-mail me to [email protected]

Thnx and regards,

Elena

17 Nov 2012