Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > for all teachers who love their pupils as their children.     

for all teachers who love their pupils as their children.

hatooom
Tunisia

for all teachers who love their pupils as their children.

don �t you all think that what going on in gaza is a crime. children are killed with a lot of brutality. it is high time to say stop killing innocent lives. some photoes  are shocking but reality is bitter than that. and the world is watching . it is time for ACTION

18 Nov 2012      

ikram jeseen
Sri Lanka

Do you think that they who massacre the little children and women will stop committing such crimes once we tell them to stop?  No one can stop them only the god whom we pray stop them. Let �s pray agin and again for them! 

18 Nov 2012     

Matthew@ELSP
Japan

As you say, the situation is very grave.
You can add your voice to that of the peaceful and non-partisan voice at Avaarz.
Avaarz is an organisation whose aims include a peaceful settlement of the Israeli/Palestine conflict amomng other important social issues.
From a personal point of view, we can lobby members of our respective governments to take a more active role, and encourage friends and family to do the same. The more voices there are in protest against this situation, the better.
http://www.avaaz.org/en/
It is not an ESLP topic, so I will be brief...
Be clear about the fact that you are speaking out against a government �s actions and its supporters. Be equally clear that you are speaking out against a "governemt �s actions" and not "The Jews / The Arabs", as many, many people do not keep this clear in their minds.

18 Nov 2012     

cheezels
New Zealand

Look- without wanting to sound really heartless, it has been stated time and time again that the forum here is not the place to discuss these types of things.
We have teachers here from all over the world, all with different points of view and to keep THIS place a place where everyone feels welcome the forum should be only used for English matters. No politics, religion etc please.

Just my 2 cents.

19 Nov 2012     

douglas
United States

NO POLITICS

ON THE

FORUM!

19 Nov 2012     

spinney
United Kingdom

Dead children are dead children. It �s a crime no matter who is pulling the trigger but I really can �t see the point in putting it on an ESL website. I �ve had pleasant conversations on here with people from Argentina without having to get into arguements over the the Falklands/Malvinas. I can also chat to Germans, Irish etc. all who have had pretty bloody and brutal wars with my country - in fact, being British, there aren �t many countries that we haven �t fought with and I don �t like being reminded of how many people are lying under the ground because of jingoism, nationalism, religion or petty decisions taken in an office in London by some fat politician. The way the world is at the moment it won �t be long before we are all sending our children off to kill each other. How about trying to keep that reality away from this site just a little longer? I �m with Douglas. NO POLITICS ON THE FORUM!

19 Nov 2012     

MChappell
France

However painful, horrible the subject is this is an educational forum, not meant for political debate or action

19 Nov 2012     

Matthew@ELSP
Japan

Upon reflection, I should not have commented as I did.
I am sure that readers who subsequently commented also feel disturbed by what is happening, but that they were not being unreasonable in asking that the English teaching forum be kept free of these posts.

Thanks for your understanding. With apologies.

19 Nov 2012