Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Spanish teachers in the usa    

Spanish teachers in the usa

brick2012
Spain

Spanish teachers in the usa

Hi !

I am graduated in English Philology and Tourism , and though I am currently employed as an english teacher at a private centre in Spain , I am looking for new challlenges and aims , therefore I am dying for becoming a spanish teacher in the Usa at any level either primary, secondary or university.

I would really appreciate if you could give me some guidances or advices about the working conditions, employment opportunities as well as visa permits.

Please do not hesitate to send me an email to [email protected].

Cheers Alberto !

19 Nov 2012      

rockthevinyl
United States

Hi Alberto,

Have you looked into the Profesores visitantes program through the Spanish Ministry of Education?  You can find it on the gov �t website.  That is one way to teach in the U.S.  I myself am an auxiliar de conversacion from the U.S., living in Spain now, through a Ministry of Education scholarship.

Saludos,
Mere

19 Nov 2012