Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > making friend for ESL student to practice English     

making friend for ESL student to practice English

quynhnnth
Vietnam

making friend for ESL student to practice English

hi everyone
I am an English teacher in Vietnam, I teach children from 7 to 12 years old and my students really love making friend with others from different countries. I hope someone who has Students in the same age can contact with me, so we can help our students to become friend by exchange letter or email , may be some times we can talk face to face through skype. I think they will very happy with this idea. 
please!. I have promised with my student already 

20 Nov 2012      

EstherLee76
Peru

Hi,

I have students in that age group.  I �ll ask them.

Esther

20 Nov 2012     

teacher385
Denmark

hi i am new so how do i upload printables

20 Nov 2012     

MarionG
Netherlands

dear teacher 385
Welcome to this wonderful site. If you have a worksheet you would like to share, simply click on the blue "send a printable" just below the Title of the site �Eslprintables � and just follow the instructions

20 Nov 2012     

lexli
Switzerland

Hello
I found a teacher in Bulgaria, two of my classes write now to students in Bulgaria.
But I have three other classes, (13, 8 and 17 students; the students are between 12 and 14 years old), if that would fit with a class or classes of yours it would be great. The students love to write real letters and I think it is a nice experience for them.

kind regards

Alexandra

20 Nov 2012     

quynhnnth
Vietnam

Alexandra.  one of my classes is with 8 stuents  at 12 . That would fit well with your class 
write to me soon

20 Nov 2012