Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > hi! help me!!!    

hi! help me!!!

Meryjane
Colombia

hi! help me!!!

I need song for  teaching to little children about " God".  The children  are catholic religon . Who can you help me??? are there some link?

thanks!

20 Nov 2012      

Ahlam
Bahrain

Salam

This is a very general request. I would suggest you specify coz sts have different religious backgrounds that one have to becareful what to present to them.

Best Prayers

20 Nov 2012     

MoodyMoody
United States

Ahlam, Meryjane specified that the children are Catholic. She probably works in a Catholic private school, or she wants a song for Sunday School. I appreciate the desire for religious tolerance, and I try to practice it at my community college with my adult students. Her needs are different, though.

Here �s a You Tube link for the song "Jesus Loves Me." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DYDvyBKZJA  It �s very popular in American Sunday Schools with small children. The lyrics are shown on the screen. You may be able to find more energetic versions; this one nearly put me to sleep.

20 Nov 2012     

edrodmedina
United States

"Jesus Loves the Children of the World" is one that comes to mind. Ed

20 Nov 2012