Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I NEED URGENT HELP !!!    

I NEED URGENT HELP !!!

gulsahbilgeteacher
Turkey

I NEED URGENT HELP !!!

Hi everybody!!! I �m looking for resources which are really simple and useful.
Students are between 6-9 years old. So, some of them (1st graders) do not know writing and reading.  Actually, I badly need a schedule, I mean a plan of the subjects to teach in order. If you have suitable activities and a study plan, please contact me soon. You can also send me a pm. Thanks right now.

21 Nov 2012      

narinno
Turkey

Hello G�lşah,

It is very surprising to see your post as the first. How are you doing nowadays? Are you teaching very young kids?So nice!
Please check English Adventure by pearson Longman,they are for very young learners of English.
Take care,
Best regards,
NARİN

21 Nov 2012     

papadeli
Greece

Have a look here

Greetings from Greece,

21 Nov 2012     

lingua
Turkey

I have a large collection of worksheets,flash songs videos cartoons for youg learners etc. I can share them with you.
please reply me at [email protected]

take care my dear colleague.

see you:)

21 Nov 2012     

gulsahbilgeteacher
Turkey

Hi, Narin. I �m doing well. Routines as usual, but it �s ok. What about you? I hope you are great, too. It �s surprising for me, too. But it �s really nice to see a familiar person here. Tongue And I �m not new here and it �s not my first post. Anyway, I �m not teaching very young kids now. But, I may have students for private lessons. I need a yearly plan to have an idea. Activities that are suitable for their ages would also be so great. Thanks a lot. I trust your experience. I �ll check your recommendation soon.

Take care, too. Kisses.

G�lşah

21 Nov 2012     

gulsahbilgeteacher
Turkey

Hi Papadeli.
Thank you very much. It seems so useful. I �ll check it thoroughly.

Greetings, too.

21 Nov 2012     

gulsahbilgeteacher
Turkey

Hi Lingua. You are so thoughtful. Thanks. I �ll contact you soon. Bye.

21 Nov 2012