Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > ANIMALS    

ANIMALS

pilarmham
Spain

ANIMALS

An excellent site with lots of resources to learn about animals:

21 Nov 2012      

margotsolis
Peru

Hi, dear all
My name is Margot Solis and I work in a public school in Peru, I wonder if there is an institution or organization that could help me with the construction of a special English Classroom. I have lots of materials to teach English that I �ve got by my own, but the problem is that we don�t have where to put them, it �s ironic!.
Let me tell you that public schools in Peru are very poor and we don�t count with the basic resources to teach English in a good way, all governments always forget this area of study. they �re always worried about Math or Science but never English.
I used to have a room some years ago, but the head teacher preferred to close it because she wanted to use it for a different purpose and it was terrible for my students, My dream is to get my classroom next year if it �s possible, our classes starts in March.
Well, I �ll be very grateful if you could tell me something about it.
Gob Bless you,
Margot

21 Nov 2012     

sally
Peru

hi Margot..iT �s me Sally Daniel....let �s get in touch from here

21 Nov 2012